Capsul Festive Season Offer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By participating in the Capsul Festive Season Offer (“Promotion”), each participant (“Participant”) is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”):
- The Promotion is being conducted by Capsul Collective Pvt. Ltd. (“CAPSUL”) where Participants will get an opportunity to participate in the Promotion and get e-gift cards (“Gift Card”) of such value as specified in these Terms.
- The Promotion shall be conducted between 5th October, 2022 (“Start Date”) and 22nd October, 2022 (“End Date”), both days inclusive, (“Promotion Period”). The Promotion is open only to persons residing within India (“Territory”).
- Participation in this Promotion is open to Participants who purchase item(s)/product(s) sold on CAPSUL’s website (as available at shopcapsul.com) (“CAPSUL Website”) or at the CAPSUL store located at Hatworks Boulevard, Cunningham Road, Bangalore (“CAPSUL Store”) for an amount of INR 7,000/- (Indian Rupees Seven Thousand only) and above, from International Brands only available at Capsul at Full Price , within the Promotion Period in a single order (“Eligible Order(s)").
It is clarified that the Eligible Orders shall have to be placed either on the CAPSUL Website or the CAPSUL Store and for the purposes of qualifying as an Eligible Order under these Terms, orders placed on the CAPSUL Website and CAPSUL Store shall not be considered cumulatively (i.e., if a Participant orders items/products on the CAPSUL Website and CAPSUL Store which together amount to INR 7,000/- (Indian Rupees Seven Thousand only), such orders shall not constitute Eligible Orders).
- Each Participant that makes an Eligible Order(s) on the CAPSUL Website or at the CAPSUL Store shall be issued a Gift Card, via e-mail, in the following manner:
- Eligible Order(s) on the CAPSUL Website or at the CAPSUL Store for an amount ranging from INR 7,000/- (Indian Rupees Seven Thousand only) to INR 14,999 (Indian Rupees Fourteen Thousand Nine Hundred and Ninety Nine only) at full price and only from Interantional Brands on Capsul, shall be issued a Gift Card worth INR 1,500 (Indian Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred only); or
- Eligible Order(s) on the CAPSUL Website or at the CAPSUL Store for an amount above INR. 15,000 (Indian Rupees Fifteen Thousand only) at Full Price and only from International Brands shall be issued 2 (two) Gift Cards worth INR 2,000 each (Indian Rupees Two Thousand only).
- The Gift Card(s) shall be valid till 31st Dec 2022, inclusive of that date and cannot be redeemed thereafter. The use of the Gift Card shall be in accordance with CAPSUL’s Gift Card Terms and Conditions as available at https://www.shopcapsul.com/pages/capsul-festive-season-offer
- The Gift Card(s) can only be redeemed on Full Price International Brands from the New Arrivals Section on www.shopcapsul.com and at the CAPSUL Store. i.e. The Gift Card(s) cannot be redeemed on discounted items/products or on Indian Brands.
- Participation in the Promotion will only be considered for Eligible Order(s) that include item(s)/product(s) that are sold and purchased from the International Brands available at the full price stated on the CAPSUL Website or at the CAPSUL Store.
- Orders and purchase of items/products which are not sold at full price (i.e., on sale or at a price lower than the full price) on the CAPSUL Website or at CAPSUL Store by Participants will not be considered for the Promotion. Orders and purchase of discounted items/products sold on the CAPSUL Website or at CAPSUL Store will not be considered for the Promotion.
- Orders and purchase of items/products which are not from International Brands (i.e., Almost Gods, Biskit, Gigai, Stylo, Capsul X Mnst) on the CAPSUL Website or at CAPSUL Store by Participants will not be considered for the Promotion.
- Any number of items/products can be purchased in a single order by the Participants to make it an Eligible Order.
- If an order comprises items/products being sold at full price, from Indian Brands and other discounted items/products, only the value of the items/products which are sold at full price from International Brands shall be considered in determining whether the order is an Eligible Order. The value of the Gift Card shall be determined on the basis of the total value of items/products which are sold at full price in such order.
- Orders that are cancelled by the Participant will not be considered as valid for receipt of the Gift Card, and such Participant’s participation in the Promotion will be cancelled without any liability on CAPSUL’s part.
- Orders that require an exchange of a full price item/product for a discounted item/product or exchange of an International brand item/product for an Indian brand item/product will not be considered as a valid entry for the Promotion and such Participant’s participation in the Promotion shall be cancelled without any liability on CAPSUL’s part and the order shall not be an Eligible Order and no Gift Card shall be issued for the same.. Once a Gift Card is issued for an Eligible Order, a customer shall not be able to request the exchange of a full price item/product for an item/product which is discounted i.e., not at full price or item/product from an Indian brand.
- Any information provided by the Participant during participation in the Promotion should be complete and truthful to the best of their knowledge and may be subject to verification by CAPSUL and any third party appointed by CAPSUL.
- All right, title and interest, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights, in the Promotion material(s) shall vest solely and exclusively with CAPSUL and/or third party(ies) authorised by it, at all times.
- The Gift Card provided to the Participant on an "as-is basis" and is not refundable, redeemable for cash or transferable.
- Upon receipt and transfer of the Gift Card to the Participant, CAPSUL shall not be responsible for any further utilization, theft or deficiency of such Gift Card.
- CAPSUL also reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone or terminate the Promotion without any prior/public notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever and will not be liable for any consequential losses/damages. Successfully participating in the Promotion and redeeming the Gift Card is subject to all requirements set forth herein.
- CAPSUL may, disqualify any Participant if such Participant engages in or it is found that such Participant has engaged in any illegal, unlawful or improper conduct (with regard to the participation in the Promotion or otherwise) or in the event that the Participant has breached these Terms.
- At CAPSUL’s request, the Participants agree to participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the Promotion or Gift Card, free of charge and undertake to provide and/or execute any documents, as may be deemed necessary by CAPSUL, to effectively carry out his/her obligations under the Promotion and/or the Terms.
- CAPSUL shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Promotion or be liable for any loss arising due to Acts of God, Governmental actions, epidemic, pandemic, interruption in internet/mobile connectivity, disruption in banking services, or other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable thereof. CAPSUL accepts no responsibility for user error, late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected entries, communication, documents, claims or correspondence.
- CAPSUL’s decision shall be final in all respects. If a Participant is dissatisfied with the Promotion or the Promotion Terms, his/her sole and exclusive remedy is to not participate in the Promotion.
- Entry by proxy is not permitted. Participants can only enter in their own name using their own mobile number.
- By entering the Promotion, the Participant hereby releases from and agrees to indemnify CAPSUL and/ or any of its officers/directors/employees/personnel/agents from and against all claims, liabilities, costs, losses or expensees arising out of this Promotion.
- This Promotion shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India and the courts of Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.